Monday April 6, 2020 at Palm Valley Country Club for our 33rd Annual Community Appreciation Golf Tournament!
UPDATE MARCH 17, 2020 – Due to the National Health Emergency the Tournament will be Rescheduled. There is no new Tournament date yet. When that date is determined we’ll let everyone know well in advance. Stay Safe
**IMPORTANT NOTE** Download the Registration Form (right-click “Save link as” or “Save as…”) and print FROM YOUR COMPUTER. The form may not print correctly if printed using your web browser. Thank You!
Monday April 6th 2020 at Palm Valley Country Club in Palm Desert
4 Person Scramble – 6:30 AM Coffee & Donut Bar Registration
7:45 AM Shotgun Start
You may bring and use your own carts
$135 per player: includes golf & award luncheon.
Should you wish to make a donation without playing in the tournament
please make your tax deductible checks payable to:
P.O. Box 11033
Palm Desert, CA 92255
501 (C) 3 NON-PROFIT CHARITY
IRS No. C33-0085163
Valley Crime Stoppers sincerely thank those of you that supported us in our past tournaments. Below we have listed a few suggestions for your support in this years 33rd annual golf tournament:
- Design a sign with some of your friends and share the donation cost.
- Consider donating a gift for either our silent auction or raffle which is reflective of your business
- Ask a company you use for business or personal service to be a sponsor (handyman, carpet cleaner, cleaning service, gardener or pool service company,etc.)
- Ask a local business to sponsor a hole (favorite restaurants, barbershop, hair salon,dry cleaner, auto dealerships or repair shop.
- Recognize yourself and/or your family.
- Advertise your business.
- Create a tee box or lunch sponsor sign thanking our first responders and/ or our troops.
- Sponsor our morning registration coffee & pastry bar.